Sr. QA/QC Engineer/ Assistant QA/QC Manager
3 to 5 Years
- Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Minimum Experience of 10 – 12 Years in a Fabrication Industry making Process Equipment.
- Minimum Experience in GCC 5+ Years.
- MUST have knowledge and experience working with ASME and API Standard.
- Shop Floor QC Experience is a MUST.
- Visual, Dimension, NDT, and Making Reports Experience is required.
- Must have Excellent Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of compiling QC Dossier.
- ANST Level II for NDT Certification.